I’VE BEEN THERE!
- Stuck in a rut?
- Don’t see a clear path forward?
- Recognize the need for change but can’t make it happen?
- Frustrated with unrealistic goals and expectations?
- Can’t focus on strategic initiatives because of too many day-to-day operational demands?
- Surrounded by people who don’t understand or embrace their roles and responsibilities or yours?
- Need to find the right people to lead and manage your organization?
- Struggling with budgets and staffing that are inadequate to reach your objective?
- Struggling to raise the money to achieve your mission?
You’re not alone. Many organizations face these issues, especially nonprofits. And over the course of my 40 year career, I too faced many similar situations that required me to come up with creative solutions. The result is my unique model that integrates strategic planning, fundraising, stakeholder engagement, advocacy, and change/project management that can address all of these and more.
I CAN HELP.
As a fundraising and higher education advancement professional, I had the unique opportunity to serve in key positions at two universities and to be hand-picked to build Kentucky’s new system of two year colleges (16 institutions, $900 million+ annual budget, 100,000+ students, and nearly 10,000 employees in 73 locations) from the ground up to provide executive leadership over development and alumni affairs, marketing and public relations, web and digital media, governmental affairs, conferences and events, grants and contracts, strategic planning, and change/project management and served as the CEO of the Foundation.
And I’ve had the privilege of serving in numerous leadership positions with the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) for more than three decades that included serving as Chairman of the AFP International Board and as the current Chair of the External Major Gifts Committee for the AFP Foundation for Philanthropy.
Believe me, no matter what you are confronting at any level, I’ve seen and done it all!!!